06 March 2013

Pinterest Picks for March 6th!

What? It's March 6th? Here are some of my picks of the week. 
(Yes there are a lot of inspirational quotes.. I have 9 days until break so I need a little extra motivation)
1. You are behind yourself: No one is going to hand you anything, but if you make the effort a lot of people are willing to help you. If you don't ask, the answer is always no!
2. Black pumps:How perfect are these? I am most definitely putting these on my want list! They would be perfect for my internship this summer. 
3. As spring break approaches: "When we release our attachment to perceived complications, complications let go of their attachment to us. Let go and experience simplicity in a whole new way." 
As spring break approaches for most of us, here is a little thought to mediate on to experience real relaxation. 
4.Picture Frame Project: If I had time to do this, I totally would. It would be a perfect frame for an apartment or your dorm room! You can even pick one up at Goodwill or St. Johns. 

Have a wonderful rest of your week!
xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment