16 May 2013

The End...

Today is the day that I am done with my freshman year of college.
Whoa. I have had such a wild, wonderful year here at UW-Green Bay. College has been everything I needed, not everything I wanted though.
This year I did things I never thought I would do.
I rushed a sorority and found my home away from home. I got a higher GPA in college my freshman year than in high school. I took risks with relationships and it paid off. I bought my own car, and traveled to Europe.
Last but not least, I made the most of where I was and I am sad to leave for three months.
Here is to all of the people who made UW-Green Bay feel like home.
My roommate SW, my partner in crime SA, my good friend ES, my sorority sisters who I am going to miss so much,and  my future roomies SP and KK.
Next year I can't wait to see where school, work, Zeta Omega Tau, and the PRSSA take me!
Here are some of my favorite photos!

With the girls watching the football game!
 With my floor bowling!

Initiation into Zeta Omega Tau!


 Some Christmas fun with my debate family!

Germany with MB and my German family!

 Zeta Omega Tau Formal with KG as my date and my beautiful sisters!

Future roomie dinner with SP!

I had a great year, and I can't wait to see what challenges and adventures next year brings!

xoxo
AV 

No comments:

Post a Comment