24 February 2014

Daily Make-Up Routine

I'm going to start off by saying that I am not a big make-up person. I wear the same thing pretty much everyday! Here is my daily make-up routine though. 



1.) First I start with BB cream for my face, it covers my blemishes but doesn't look fake. I used to use Bare Minerals, but it was a bit expensive. 
2.) Sephora Eye Make-up is the only type I usually use because it works the best! I really should use primer and if I did, it would definitely be urban decay! I put a thin line of eye liner on my top lid, and the champagne eye shadow for everyday. If I am to use it for something more, I use the bottom shade in the crease and the other shades top and bottom. A couple of swipes of mascara on my top and bottom lashes and I'm done 

I know it's not much, but it's all I need! 
What is your daily routine? Any suggestions? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment