17 February 2014

Life Lately: February 16th

I can't believe that I'm starting the fourth week of the semester already. It feels like I've been at school for much longer than that. It's been crazy, but here is how my life has been lately in pictures! 



I participated in Blogger breakfast, but really this is how wonderful my Friday mornings look. I love not having to set an alarm. 


A Phoenix game with my main ladies! I don't know what I would do without them! TT & SA are amazing, and this game was quiet the nail-biter!



Rush Week was last week! I love it! I was sick, but we have 8 new girls that will be initiated on Wednesday. I love new sisters:)



Even though MB & I FaceTimed on Friday, my beautiful sisters took me out for dinner and some great girl talk! I really don't know what to do without my sisters. 


What have you been up to lately? 

Have a wonderful Monday. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! I just nominated you for a Liebster! http://www.harperhoney.com/2014/02/liebster-award-2014.html

    ReplyDelete