20 April 2015

Everyday Pearls: April So Far

April has been absolutely crazy. First there was Easter, then a weekend in Des Moines for a Public Relations Student Society of American Regional Conference, and this past weekend was spent with my sisters, other members of Greek life and my second family. Here are some of my favorite pics from the past three weeks!


Easter service with the LJs. 

My siblings can be pretty great. 

We got to hear from somebody from Disney! 

Here is the panel from Wells Fargo, they may or may not have been added to my list of dream companies. 

Tulips in Des Moines!

My fav PR girls!

This guy was hilarious. He works for HBO and had GREAT insights!

Friday night we had a Greek outing to the Timber Rattlers game, which is the team for the Milwaukee Brewers!


Lots of new greek friends


Awkward throw what you know. 
CW! She's the cutest (and like half a foot shorter than me as well)

It was a beautiful night! These converse are on repeat this spring. One of my best purchases so far!

These two are so fun! 

Making balloons at Walk for MS! It's one of my favorite events to volunteer at and my best friend JP is on the planning committee. 


Love this girl JP! She's one of the hardest working people I know, and always gives her entire heart. 



This next weekend I have formal and senior tea! I can't wait! How has your April been? I only have 3 weeks of school left.  Cue the panic. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That conference sounds AMAZING! I was never in PRSSA, but I love being in PRSA! I so wish I would have known about it in college! (I was a business major.)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete