13 February 2013

First blog post!

This is my first post from my new blog! For those of you who saw my other blog, this one is more of the direction that I want to go in for my blog!

Who?

I am currently a second semester freshman at University of Wisconsin Green Bay! I am majoring in Communication (PR) and Spanish, with a minor in International Business! Also, I am apart of Zeta Omega Tau and I have two jobs (eek right?).

What?

I LOVE to travel and have been to Mexico, Spain, Italy, plenty of states and plan to travel even more! I am heading to Germany over spring break to visit family friends with my wonderful boyfriend MB!
I also love to read and I started this blog to write more, and keep kind of a journal of what I love and document different things! I plan to show you what I use during school, photos of what I've done, and even reviews on products!
Keep reading! I plan to post a couple times a week!

xoxo
AV

1 comment: