23 March 2013

My Trip Abroad

I am finally home! I apologize for not blogging much, but honestly there wasn't much time! Between catching up with my German family and my boyfriend MB, plus experiencing what it was like to be a German teenager( which we didn't even fully experience, thought we tried;) ) I didn't have time!
We had a wonderful time in Frankfurt, Essen and Dusseldorf. Touring was great, and I loved all of the German food we tried! They brought us to the Haribo outlet, and I definitely came home with a lot of candy. 
There was one semi- unfortunate event of the trip which was my luggage getting lost! I didn't dwell on it much, but Germans were yelling at me when we tried to get soccer tickets for wearing leggings and cheetah flats. It's safe to say I won't be wearing leggings for awhile. The good thing? I had an excuse to go shopping at H&M for some new clothes!

Is there anything in particular you want to know about how I travel? 
I'll be posting about how I pack and what I brought with me on the plane!


xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment