28 March 2013

Pinterest Picks of the Week-- I'm back!

After three midterms and the shock of being back in school I finally have time to blog again. I have really missed it!
1. Spring: Could spring get here a little faster? The first day of spring has come and gone, and yet there is still snow on the ground! I can't wait for what the warm weather brings. 
2. Lulu's earningsI love these earrings, mostly because they could go with almost anything, and they would class up any outfit!. 
3. Perfect Winter-Spring Transition: I need a couple of layers during this transition, mostly because I try my hardest not to wear a jacket, or at least a heavy one. So the layering in this look is perfect for me. 
4. Harlem Shaking: This just made me laugh, and I hope it makes you laugh too!
Have a fun and safe weeked
xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment