09 May 2013

A Grown-Up Closet.

As the end of the semester nears, it means that I will starting my internship very soon! 
I have started thinking about what I want to wear, and realized that my style has become much more my own in college, and that I wanted to start building a "classic" closet. 

Like any reasonable young woman, I turned to Pinterest to start finding a new closet.
I am going to slowly start building the closet that I want because I want some quality pieces, which means money. Seeing as I am a poor college student, it's going to take some time!
Here is what I think is a good start to a new closet! Black is going to really important because of events for Zeta Omega Tau, but also because it's a classic!
Audrey Hepburn is one of my role models! She was classy, and caring.
A modern day style model is definitely Kate Middleton. Her style is effortless and classy.
I am going to try and "channel" these two women in my everyday style.

I will keep you updated! I am sure that I will be shopping at Gap, Old Navy and some boutiques.

xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment