10 July 2013

Summer Whereabouts

Whew! Is it really the second week of July already? Life is going a mile a minute right now, and I'm loving it!
Here is a recap of the past couple of weeks and my summer!

Last Friday night( the last Friday in June) my friend JH and I went to see The Heat. It was hilarious. I highly recommend it. We laughed the whole time, and it was the perfect  balance of funny female leads and action. It would be a great date night movie too.

Saturday night we went to Summerfest in the Third Ward of Milwaukee. Summerfest is the world's largest music festival and there is music for everyone. MB has never been to Summerfest before so we went down early before the Imagine Dragons concert with one of my girlfriends from high school.We had a blast walking around, and the concert was pretty decent. I'm not going to lie, my favorite part was the cupcake stand we found. Oh and spending time with MB haha.

Here are some pics! Girlfriends that you can just pick up where you left off are perfect!



This past weekend I had four wonderful days off for the Fourth. I had a great time with my family watching the parade and having a burger bar. Watching fireworks with KG and JH was fun, and the jumbo marshmallow s'more I had afterward was perfection!
Yes, I should take more photos, and I will start to do that. If I remember.

Friday afternoon I went and spent some quality time with my sisters in Green Bay! I loved catching up with them, and even got a Mary Kay facial from my sister JP. We had pizza burgers (which are delicious
Saturday I spent some time with MB's family, and went to bed before midnight for the first time in days. (Is it bad I was excited about that?)

Sunday I went tubing with my family, and I have the sunburn and bruises to prove it. We are now looking for a boat ladder so the next ten  times I fall out of the tube, I will get less bruises from attempting to get back on the boat. 


What have some of your summer adventures been? I still have many more to come, including a WaterPark stay this weekend with AD, KG and MB as well as a family-filled week trip to Oregon!

xoxo
AV  


No comments:

Post a Comment