07 August 2013

10 Random Things About Me!

Happy Hump-day! 
I was tagged by Kriselle over at Through The Eyes of a Cali Girl to post 10 random facts about me! I'm supposed to tag 10 others, but all of my blogging friends have been tagged!

1. I am such a blonde sometimes. I'm relatively intelligent, but even I am surprised at some of the things that I say/miss/do! 

2. I have been to four national speaking tournaments for debate & speech. In high school I was a debater, where 75% of my closest friends have been made. I miss it so much, I even go back and judge. 

3. My boyfriend and I dated our freshman year of high school, broke up, became best friends, and dated again. I blame typical freshman angst on our first break up, and I'm grateful that it didn't get in the way of our friendship later on. 

4. I've been to four European countries, and will be studying abroad in Spain!

5. I am a crazy avid reader. When I was younger taking away my books was an actual form of punishment for me. I continue to read now, and my speed-reading skills are super helpful in school. 

6. I can quote Easy A line for line depending on how long it's been since I've watched it. When we watch movies, my boyfriend has to specify "not Easy A". 

7. I was in a barbershop all-girls choir in high school. I miss singing, but it just doesn't fit into my schedule at college!

8. I am in a local sorority, and it was the best decision I made going in to college. 

9. I am a Pinterest addict. My friends tried to get me to give it up for Lent. It was a no go. Check out my Pinterest Boards here

10. I am passionate about education. I believe that education is a universal ticket to a better life. I haven't quite figured out how I am going to transfer my passion into action, but I'm working on it. In my four years of debate, a majority of the time the problem we were debating could be solved with some sort of education. 

So those are 10 random facts about me! 

xoxo
aVe

2 comments:

  1. I have a few things to say about this post:
    First of all, yay for long-term relationships! I'd love to hear your story with your boothang sometime. Haha.
    Second, my mom used to get mad at me for reading as a kid too, so I feel your pain!
    Third, I think it's awesome that you were in a barbershop group in high school! I'm trying to do that this upcoming school year through my university's women's chorus. At my school, we call it beautyshop [:

    I think you're awesome, Ashley. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Kriselle! Haha my boyfriend and I have quite the story I'll admit that!
      I loved barbershop, it's difficult but worth it!

      Delete