24 September 2013

Rush Week Fall 2013!

I feel like Rush Week (or recruitment) is a time where not only do we want other ladies to fall in love with our sorority, but also where we are reminded why we fell in love with our sorority. 
I am beyond excited to extend bids to new sisters. I also am on the lookout for a little or daughter:)
I love my sisters, and my sorority. Being a local sorority with no other sororities on campus presents us with unique challenges, and I am proud of the way that we continue to work through these challenges together. We come out stronger and closer then ever. 

Have a great rest of your week
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I hope the week went wonderfully!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went great! Thank you girls!

    ReplyDelete