22 September 2013

Autumn Bucket List


Happy first day of Autumn/Fall!
Here is my Fall Bucket List! I will update you as the season progresses! 
Fall is the time I am always nostalgic for. It reminds me of home. Of football games, high school boyfriends and friends. Of bonfires and best friends. If I could describe high school in one word, it would be fall. My best memories are from fall in high school. Fall meant debate (my lifeline), school (which I loved) and plenty of reasons to hang out with my friends. At university I am busy, but my campus is beautiful. MB is hopefully coming to visit in October, and I can't wait to show him the trails! They are beautiful this time of year. Follow my Instagram (to the right>>>) for some beautiful fall pictures.. 


What is on your autumn bucket list? Any you would add?
Have a wonderful week 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment