16 December 2013

Winter Break

I am officially on Winter Break! I am still at school to work and will be packing up parts of my room. I'm not sure if I posted this, but I will be an RA next semester on campus, so I have to move. (I dislike packing as awesome as this opportunity is.)



{1} Internship search: My plan is to apply to quite a few. You never know where an opportunity might strike!
{2} Resumés and Cover Letters: After I find internships I want to apply for, I plan on writing a cover letter and resume for every internship I want to apply for.
{3} Read a couple books: Hours upon hours at my favorite coffee shop. I need a little bit of a mental break, so if you have any book suggestions let me know!
{4} Craft a litte?: I won't have a lot of money, but I will have time to try something
{5} Blog: My goal is going to be to blog three times a week, and to make a large queue for when my life will eventually be crazy.


What will you be doing with your winter break?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You're lucky you're on break...only one more week for me! Ugh. You're to do list sounds a lot like mine...find internships and work on portfolio/resume/cover letters...tis' the season!

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The season of internships! Life of a Communication major at my university, we just have presentations not finals!
    Thanks for commenting!
    xx
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete