08 January 2014

OOTD: Navy Cable Knit


One of my goals for this year was to do more OOTD posts. 

Boots// Nine West Scarf// Kohls Sweater//Gap  Jeans//Gap


This sweater has been on rotation since I received it for Christmas! I pair it with a warm scarf, a link bracelet and pearls. (Of course)

The wonderful Polar Vortex has been ridiculous. My siblings were home for two full days (ugh..jk...kind of) and I was so excited for them to go back to school. MB leaves for a study abroad course for two weeks tomorrow, so I should actually start checking bigs items off my todo list!

Anything in your closet that's been on rotation? Favorite sweater?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It's simple but such staples that go well together. Gap Jeans are my favorite!
    ~ Madylin @ smilesnmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is my middle name!
      Gap jeans are the only ones that fit me... Long leg probs!
      xoxo
      aVe

      Delete