27 February 2014

What Do You Want to Leave Behind?

Well this topic may be a bit of a downer for some on a Thursday, I wanted to talk about it. 

As college students I don't think that we always give thought to what we should and shouldn't be doing. After seeing a random quote on Pinterest I started to ask myself what I wanted to leave behind? 
This question is loaded. As a student I want to be care free, but also give serious thought to my future.  Even if you don't know what type of job you want to be in, you can decide what kind of person you want to be.





I want people to remember me as: 
-someone who was a hard worker
-someone who was able to have fun
-someone who was grateful 
-someone who told their loved ones how loved they were
-someone who was caring
- someone who was compassionate
-someone who was a good friend
-someone who was great child/ grandchild 
-someone who put family first
-someone who was an optimist 
-someone who learned from their mistakes
-someone who would constantly improve.
-someone who was a great older sister
-someone who did the best that they could
-someone who stuck to their commitments
- someone who made a difference, even if it was small


I'm going to post this list in my workspace as something to motivate myself when I'm stressed and ready to give up. 

What are some of the things you would add to this list? 
If you do a blog post like this please comment with the link! I would encourage others to make this list! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment