26 May 2014

Life Lately

 I'm finally home for the summer! Here's what I've been up to the past couple of weeks!

My parents came up to Green Bay to help move me out and for a leadership awards ceremony. The next morning they took me out to IHOP. My dad is such a goofball.

Later that day i went to a wedding with MB & his family, we had a great time!

First work session at my favorite coffee shop, Dunn Bros. 

MB started his blogger boyfriend summer this past Friday taking outfit pictures for Saturday's post

My little sister AV and I went with our dad fishing Saturday night. It was beautiful out. 


I started my #100HappyDays last night because this summer I hope to appreciate Wis before I leave for five months. 


Happy Birthday to my daddy! He's one of my biggest supporters and I love him so much. I will probably miss him the most when I'm abroad!

What has the beginning of your summer looked like? Any posts about it? I'd love to read them, leave your link in the comment section. 


I would love to take a minute to thank all of our service men & women, past & present. Your sacrifice has not been forgotten or gone unnoticed. I am lucky enough to know multiple service men & women and I am proud to be their friend. Take a moment today to say a little prayer for our military, because the freedom is not free. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment