19 June 2014

What I Wear: Internship

I work at an ad agency in downtown Milwaukee, and the dress is really casual. Basically no shorts nor work out clothes.


Shirt// J. Crew Factory Pants// Gap Shoes// Nordstrom Necklace//BaubleBar Earrings//Nordstrom

I would normally grab my jean jacket from Old Navy in order to stay warm if there is a chill in the office. This dress code is fun because I'm able to be more creative with my outfits.

What do you wear to your internship/job? Favorite stores? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. cute! my internship is fortunately also really casual. i honestly pick up a lot of stuff at thrift stores because it's so affordable to get professional basics there. any recommendations on where to get cheap but nice black pants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would check Old Navy or watch for summer sales at the Limited & Loft! Kohls, JC Penny's or Target would be other options!

      Delete