28 January 2015

2015 Goals: Healthy Lifestyle

I have to admit, this has been a really difficult for me because of all of the food I missed eating last semester. My weird weakness? Cereal. So I've pretty much been on track. Here's my weekly workout schedule.




-I like to switch things up between elliptical and walking on the treadmill because I get less bored with constantly doing the same cardio. If I have a friend with me we will walk around the track with them and just talk for 45 minutes!

-While free weights are really nice, for now I am going to stick with the machines at the student fitness center on campus.

-In order not to get too bored I bring a book with me on the elliptical and treadmill. At my school we get wifi at the fitness center, so I also bring my iPad with and watch Netflix!

What do you do to work out? Where's your favorite place to work out?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment