In order to combat some of my nostalgia, I have put together a senior bucket list!
My campus is breath-taking.
- Attend my last spring formal
- Take a picture with my entire sorority family
- Take pictures with my pledge class
- Participate in an inter-mural sport
- Take a walk through the arboretum in fall.
- Find the perfect dress for senior tea
- Attend Fall Ball with MB (For the 1st and only time)
- Go out with KG & JP (once I'm 21)
- Celebrate one of my little's 21st birthdays!
- Attend at least one women's and one men's basketball game
- Participate in one last induction ceremony
- Complete two more internships
- Pull an actual all nighter
- Take a road trip to someplace outside of WI
- Celebrate my 21st birthday in style
- Visit MB in Des Moines one last weekend (where we don't have things planned separately)
- Attend a Packer Game
- Attend a Green Bay Gamblers Game (hockey)
- Have my siblings stay over one night to "bond" before I move out completely
- Visit SB in Colorado
- Visit AD in Chicago
- Attend the PRSSA National Conference
- Spend an entire evening out with JP going to Starbucks, Target & Noodles
- Go to Bay Beach (local amusement park)
- Half-Off Apps with some of my favorite Greeks
- Volunteer at Walk A Mile
- Participate in the Color Run
What's on your bucket list? How are you dealing with all of the emotions that come with being a senior?