1. Nike Training Club: This is my favorite work out app! It connects with my Nike Running app and it's great! Awesome workouts, and you can pick your level!
2. Nike Running App: I'm doing the begginers 5k coach, and it's great to remind me to get my butt outside and train! I highly recommend it. My roommate and I are trying to do 25 miles before we leave for NOLA next week!
3. Old Navy Activewear: Maybe it's because I'm folding it everytime I work, but I'm really love Old Navy's selection! You get what you pay for in quality, but since I'm a college student on a budget it's the perfect price and quality! (It's on sale through tomorrow, have at it!)
4. Bright Cami: Now that I'm 21, I'm looking forward to drinks with my girlfriends after work! This is a perfect work to drinks top. I'm also looking to wear this in NOLA when we go out.
5. Sperry's: Mine are two years old and definitely starting to look worn. I love them, so I'm looking to replace them! I want a pair to cover the top of my foot so that they are more practical to wear in the winter!
6. Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch: I love moscato, it's the perfect amount of sweet for me and unfortunetly I tend to forget I'm drinking alcohol. This recipe seems like the perfect drink for a night in with your girlfriends!
What are some of your favorite fitness apps? Any shirts you're coveting right now? Favorite summer drink?