25 February 2013

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday everyone? This morning I was in such a funk, but thankfully I worked through it!
Don't you feel like sometimes all you do is work and work, and sometimes you don't get where you want to go? That is exactly how I feel sometimes lately, especially because I feel like I am always applying for something, or interviewing. That can take a toll on me sometimes, because there's a voice in my head saying "you don't have to do this, you can just get by like so many others do. Why don't you watch TV instead of reviewing your notes, or take a nap instead of applying for a second job" 
Fortunately, I don't let this voice win almost ever. 

I have dreams, and I have goals that I know I need to work for if I am ever going to achieve them. This quote really keeps me going. 
Whenever I feel like giving up, I remind myself that I am capable of anything I put my mind to. I can succeed in anything I put my energy into.
 
 
There are times when things seem to be too much, and I wish I could go out with my friends, surf the internet or start watching a series on Netflix and finish it. This quote by Robert Frost reminds me that I chose a different path then many others, and that it has opened doors for me that wouldn't have opened if I didn't work at it. 



How do you keep yourself motivated? 
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment