24 February 2013

Sunday Six

Oh my goodness! It's Sunday already? I can't believe how fast the weeks fly!
Here are my Sunday Six for the week!
1.Vera Bradley Planner: I just love this planner so much, that I had to feature it again! Here is my first post about it! Take a look, I don't think I will be able to survive this semester without it!
2. Think Spring: I have spring fever! I can't wait for it to warm up, and there was a little taste of it this weekend. This outfit is perfect for spring! And those Steve Madden flats are perfect. Really? How many days left until spring is here? 
3. Traveling here and there: 20 days until Germany! Woo! This would be a perfect sight seeing outfit to wear! I hope to have something similar to wear in Germany.
4: Homemade Girl Scout Samoa (Caramel delights) cookies: So I spent the afternoon baking, and I guess these turned out pretty well. They don't look anything like the pictures, but the taste is what counts right? These are my dad's favorite cookies, and apparently he approved! Here is the recipe, I would look at the steps before attempting though. I didn't, and it took longer then it should. (And yes, I do not frequently look at all the directions before attempting a recipe)
5:Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs:I love Reese's, and I love all of the fun shapes that they make for the holidays, but most of  all the eggs! They were really easy to make, and even looked like the picture! (It looks mostly like the pictures, mostly) The recipe can be found here!
6:University of Wisconsin Green Bay: Last, but not least here is a huge shout out to the UWGB Women's basketball team! They are doing a great job, and I couldn't be more proud to be a Phoenix! 

Good luck to those attempting the recipes I shared, and I hope that everyone has a great week!
Stay tuned for posts such as Pinterest Picks of the Week!
xoxo,
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment