21 February 2013

Organizational Tips! Planner Edition

Happy Thursday everybody!
 As a freshman in college, I have worked really hard to find an organizational system that works well for me.  After 3 different planners, I finally found one that I love to use!
I may have started using it a semester late, but it is really really useful! 
First, every Sunday I go through all my syllabi and  write down what is due for each day, and what I need to get done in terms of other projects each week
Then I write down each day what I should do for the next day.

Here is an example, this week wasn't too bad, but my other weeks will most likely get a lot more crazy!

Next I go through and list any exams/papers/projects and any special events! ZOT probably has the most space on my calender right now!
Also, I love the stickers they give you! I have already used like 1/2 of them
I take a little more time then others do for college agendas, and I make myself do more than the assigned homework such as rereading notes, and making flashcards because I take my schoolwork very seriously! 
Needless to say, I don't always have time for fun, but I do love to enjoy myself with movie nights, coffee house dates and random adventures!
How do you organize? Is there anything you want me to explain about my own study habits?
xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment