16 February 2013

The other Side of Rush Week

I just wanted to congratulate all of the sisters who got bids to pledge Zeta Omega Tau! I had a great time being on the other side of Rush Week, and I loved being able to get know every girl that rushed!
Pledging is such a crazy process, but trust me it's worth it! I love being apart of a sorority, and these girls are going to love you and be there for you every step of the way!
Just remember that we are all looking for girls who we want to get to know better and to become one of our sisters. We aren't here to pass judgement on you, rather look for girls who exemplify what our sisterhood represents and who will pass that on to girls after we leave. 

Good luck in the pledging process, it can be a lot sometimes, but I guarantee you that our sisterhood is worth it!
Hope y'all are having a great weekend
xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment