06 June 2013

Birthday Wishlist

I am turning 19 in 3 days, and I am very excited!
I won't really do much celebrating on my actual birthday because it's a Monday, but I will get to see my friends Saturday night! AD is even home from Madison, which makes MB missing the festivities a little better. 
1.  Vera Bradley Hipster in Watercolor: I would love a new casual purse like this! I love Vera too!
2.Vera Bradley Weekender in Portobello Road :This weekender bag is going to be perfect for next semester with all of the weekend trips I 'll be taking
3.Purple iPad cover  :I need a cover I can use to prop up my iPad when I'm watching lectures(or Netflix) or even reading textbooks.
4.A nice inexpensive strand of pearls : While I have pearls already, these would be perfect for dresses and others that a long strand of pearls don't look right with.
5.Womens Fleur-De-Lis Rain Boots - Black : It has been raining a lot here in WI, so these are exactly what I need right now to keep my feet dry.
6. Sperry Angelfish Boat Shoe Yes, I love shoes. Most of my flats however are not exactly water proof or warm, but I hear Sperrys are perfect! I wish I could just buy them myself.

What else would you want? How are your summers going? 

xoxo
AV

No comments:

Post a Comment