02 June 2013

Internship Series

Even though I've been working at my internship, tomorrow is my first official day as an intern.
I am excited and nervous at the same time! 


Here is how I plan to prepare

1. Make my lunch: 
I need to save some money this summer, and I need to start making my lunch. This way I don't have to worry about it in the morning!
2. Plan my outfit tonight
I am having some series dilemma here, but I will let you know what I end up wearing on my Instagram. Right now I am thinking of khakis, a black polka do shirt and a maroon blazer with black flats. But we will see. 
3.Pack my bag
I am going to be using my Longchamp tote everyday. I have already posted about my Longchamp, and I love it. I will pack my planner, lunch, pencil bag (I know, but I am going to feel prepared), and a notebook(for important notes and passwords).
4.Confidence
I am going to be confident in my skills and try not to let my nerves get the best of me. I tend to get nervous and make simple mistakes.
What did/are you going to do on your first day of your internship?
Good luck!
xoxo
AV
PS stay tuned for my first crafting post!

No comments:

Post a Comment