15 August 2013

Fall Wishlist

I just said it, fall wish list! It is too chilly here in WI for me to event think about summer clothes, and fall is my favorite season!





1//I seriously need Hunter Boots. Between the rain and snow in Green Bay there would be perfect. I just have to convince myself to buy them!
2// New riding boots. Mine are worn, and I want these Steve Madden ones.
3// Sweaters, Sweaters & More Sweaters. (And some cardigans) I have a feeling I am going to have a staple look this fall, and it's going to involve sweaters and my chambray shirt. I'm hoping Gap has some cute sweaters for me to layer this season (ps HUGE sale going on right now, check it out!)
4//Anything Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in Sun is perfection. If only it was in purple, it would be my print for life!
5// I got this shoe in brown & black. I had the brown pair for a year & a half until they had holes in them. They are the perfect flat from Steve Madden

What is on your fall wish list? 

xoxo
aVe
PS. You can tell that I love shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment