10 November 2013

Thursday, Friday, & Saturday


Hey y'all, I know it's super late but I just started using my MacBook Air and I'm still getting used to it.


Thursday
 Thankful for all of my opportunities, especially the ability to travel.

Murano, Italy

Friday 
I am so very thankful for my parents and my siblings. Their support and love has got me through a lot. I'm lucky to have a close relationship with my family! I'm very independent, but I still love coming home.





Saturday

Today I am thankful for my sisters! They have allowed me to grow in so many ways! I have become much more confident, as well as happy. They're constant support has been much needed, and I hope that I can help my wonderful sisters as much as they have helped me. I also can't wait for more beautiful sisters to join our sisterhood this Wednesday!



Tonight I will post what I am thankful for today later on tonight, two posts in one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment