12 March 2014

OOTD: Transition

We have had some awesome weather lately! This winter has been especially harsh here in Green Bay, and this outfit is perfect for transitioning into spring. 








I love stripes and these tortoiseshell sunglasses from Target are perfect! 
This is a comfortable outfit, just spring enough for a Wisconsin Spring! Pair it with a gold link bracelet and necklace and you're good to go. 

I'm currently on my way to South Carolina for the PRSSA National Assembly! 

Y'all know that I hold the Lean In movement very near to my heart. I've seen the double standards that women are held to firsthand. #BanBossy movement is about teaching girls to lead. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been called bossy. I want little girls to grow up without being called bossy. Check out the Ban Bossy website!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your simple, effortless outfit. Those sunglasses are too cute! :) I love tortoiseshell frames

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look. I like the stripy tee :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete