Good Morning y'all!
I'm participating in "Show Us Where You Work" link up with Dorothy, Rebecca and and Carlee!
Here are my answers along with some pictures of my workspace!
1. Where is your favorite workspace located? (Library, apartment, dorm room?)
My apartment is the best! I can't work at the library because that's my actual place of work at school. Also, campus is filled with friends, and because of that I need a quiet workspace in my room.
2. Do you prefer a sleek desk or you more of an “organized chaos” kind of person?
It depends, when I'm in the middle of a productive session, I don't really care. When I'm done, or I need to start a new session I like to start with a clean and organized work space.
3. What is your favorite kind of writing utensil?
Pencils without a doubt! I don't like pens when it comes to writing my notes on looseleaf! Pencils are my favorite, probably because I can erase mistakes!
4. Show us your calendar or agenda!
Lilly Pultizer of course! I also use about 5 different colors to color code my planner. MB thinks it's a little ridiculous.
5. And just for fun, what are you looking forward to most about spring?
I am most looking forward to getting rid of my sweaters and all of the sisterhood events I get to attend! I have spring retreat, senior tea, spring formal and two walking events! I'm really excited about it because it'll be the perfect way to say good-bye since I'll be studying abroad next semester!
Thanks so much for letting me link up ladies! Make sure to check out their blogs today, they are fabulous!