30 April 2014

The Perfect Pen for Finals

This post brought to you by BIC 4-Color pen. All opinions are 100% mine.

Studying for finals after a while is difficult, esepcially when all you are doing is staring at a page of black inked notes.

I am an avid color-coded, and if you take a peek inside of my planner or notes you can see how much

I actually color code.

Bic has this awesome new pen for all of those who need to color code! There are 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen!


The four colors have these seriously fun personalities, and they all seem to complete each other! (Kind of like KG, AD, MB & I complete each other. Kay, cheesy moment OVER)


Blue: He is really full of himself. He kind of has a reason to be though. I mean royal blue, it's awesome! I use blue to outline all of my RA duties.

Green: He's a little jealous. I mean why does Blue get all of the attention? Who would want to live with blue glass? Green Grass all the way! Most people don't use him as much, but I do Green! I use you for studying!

Red: He is a little OCD. He is going to have to have everything be correct, and he's perfect to use when correcting your final papers. This would be me, always getting in one last correction before I turn in a project or paper!

Black: He isn't nearly as fit at Black, and he's planning his world domination. But not quite sure where to start yet. I use black to start my world domination.

Here are some hilarious videos about the 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen.



Looking for more hilarious information? Check out Bic's Facebook to see more inspiration on how to use your Bic® 4-Color pen! Don't forget about Twitter though, it's my new favorite place to follow brands! You can follow what the colors are up to in real time!

Where can you find the Bic® 4-Color pen? Check out Amazon(my personal favorite) or Staples online!


Visit Sponsor's Site

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and funny post! :) Hope finals are treating you well so far!

    kTm
    pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete