19 May 2014

Summer Plans & Goals

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to write this post, especially since I have been searching since January for an internship. Thankfully I received an offer to work as an intern! I'm really excited to start working, but I need to unpack first (anything with the word packing in it I dread).

Here are some of my summer goals!




{blog} : My goal is to stick to a strict blog editorial calendar I also want to sponsor some blogs again this summer. If you have a blog where I would be able to sponsor you please let me know!

{have some fun} I will be working this summer, but I want to enjoy this summer also! I hope to head to Summerfest, the Dells and Chicago this summer. After this semester, I really just want to concentrate on having some fun other than work work work.

{prepare for Spain} Just the idea of having to decided what to pack for Spain makes me a little anxious. But preparing means saving money and doing some research on travel, weather and the history of the area I'm going.

What are you summer goals? What do you want to do this summer?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment