28 October 2014

Travel Tuesday


Well hello there, it's been awhile since I've posted. To be honest it's been a lack of inspiration. Yesterday was officially the half way point for me, and I'm honestly excited about it. I've been making plans for Christmas vacation, and I might even be able to figure out where I'm living next semester. It seems to be the time where life at home is going to continue and I'm honestly happy about it.

My parents and I meet up in Barcelona on Friday, and I can't wait to see them. I didn't realize quite how close I was with my family until I've had to be away from them for this long, where communication isn't as easy as in the US.

Here are some pictures of what I've been up to the past couple of weeks!

The park in front of la Casa de Juntas in Gernika, a sacred place for the Basque people.

Inside la Casa de Juntas in Gernika

The old tree stump from the Basque's oak tree. In the Middle Ages, the basque government met under oak trees. 

A replica of Picasso's Gernika.

Mundaka Spain

It's really breathtaking

People at the beach in the middle of October. Which I'm told is extremely rare. 

More pictures of the ocean, I just couldn't help myself!

We love field trips!

The view from where we hung out for the afternoon!

Bilbao at night!

More fun times!

Is there anything y'all miss from me? Organization tips or study tips?
Is there anything you want to know from my study abroad experience? 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment