28 November 2014

Christmas is in the Air-- Links to Try.

Christmas music is officially acceptable to listen to (though I've had it out for a good 10 days already) and it's time to start thinking of Christmas plans (and coming home).

Here in Bilbao they have been putting up giant Christmas trees and lights for about a month already, however without snow I can not believe that Monday is December already

My favorite part about Christmas is family, music, the church services, the food and basically everything else.

+Here is the link to my Christmas Playlist on Spotify. Pentatonix, Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra. Trust me.

+Here is my Christmas Playlist from last year.

+ My Christmas Pinterest board should seriously help with your decorations this year.

+ Friendsgiving or holiday parties? The Glitter Guide has great suggestions, I would recommend signing up for their newsletter!

+Don't resort to weather talk during a holiday party, sign up for the Skimm, it's one of my favorite ways to stay up to date.

+Check out these sales at Gap, J. Crew Factory and Old Navy. If I was home I'd be hitting up these sales for sure.


What gets you in the Christmas spirit? I can't wait to be home!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment