27 November 2014

Feliz dia de Acción de Gracias




I have a lot of blessings to count, especially since I've currently fulfilling a dream of mine across the ocean. I am actually pretty sick right now, but I'm excited to attend our Thanksgiving dinner tonight "Bilbao style".


I'm thankful for my family, and the friends back home who I have actually missed. It's funny how distance can make things so clear. I'm thankful for MB, his constant support, and for being able to date one of my best friends. I'm thankful to my best friend KG for always being there no matter what, and for JP who I can't wait to room with.

Most of all I'm thankful for being able to use this blog as a creative outlet, and for my amazing readers. Without you I wouldn't have learned everything I have over the past year and a half!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, from mine to yours.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment