31 December 2014

2014: Pushing Boundaries

2014 was a year of pushing boundaries for me. It was also a huge year of growth. My relationships with MB and my friends grew, my leadership skills have grown, and I have grown up also.



1st semester was definitely some of the most stressful months of my life. I pushed my limits as far as being able to to my best at everything I was doing.  I learned how to take constructive criticism much better and how to use it. I became more confident in myself and realized how much I had to offer. It was a challenging semester, and I don't want to ever do it again, but it was worth it.

This summer I was able to spend lots of time with MB, and was able to work for a great company. I was always busy, and had a great (hopefully last) summer at home.

The past 4 months in Europe were absolutely amazing. I became so much more sure of myself, and learned how to enjoy myself again. I experienced so many different things and rarely said no.


2013 was a pretty stable year for me, and while a lot of things happened in 2014 I still had my support system. I am even more thankful for my support system, and realized how much I am able to do with their support.

2015 is going to be a year of endings and beginnings for my family. My little sister finishes middle school,my younger brother graduates high school, and I graduate from college. My little sister starts high school and my little brother starts college. I will hopefully have a job to start in the new year.

I'm so excited to see where the next year takes me. It'll be a year of lasts and firsts. 2015 is going to start a couple of years where nothing will be the same.

Most importantly I will continue to follow my dreams and my heart. Hard work, hustle and ambition will ultimately get me where I want to go.

A happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and yours.

xoxo


PS. I am officially back! Next week I'll start my normal 3 posts a week hopefully for the entire year!

No comments:

Post a Comment