07 January 2015

Holiday Season Pictures

This holiday season I had the best time because I was home and surrounded by everyone I hold so dear! I loved being around my friends, family, MB's family and my dog. Here are a few snapshots of being home for the first time in 4 months!

Christmas eve with this handsome guy! I was so happy to see him!

My little sister is getting so big! But she's growing into such a beautiful lady!

Sibling dysfunction at it's finest. 

My good friend JH

Always laughing with this one (we celebrated two years laughing together over break!)


My wonderful debate family. Embrace the dysfunction

 My best friend who obviously missed me! 

Selfies at my grandparents lake house (he really does love me)

My new baby cousin RV! He's adorable, and looking adorable in his little police onesie!

One last picture together on New Year's Eve before he headed back to school! 

"And the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be on your own front door" 

How was your break? I love the holiday season, and I'm experiencing a bit of a "holiday hangover". I'm thinking a night of reading by the fire with some hot tea sound like the perfect cure! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment