05 January 2015

Winter Wonderland: Fur

We got our first snowfall for the year this weekend, which made the perfect backdrop for my previously planned outfit post!








Fur Vest(bought in Spain)// Button Down J.Crew// Jeans Gap// Hunter Boots// Hunter Boot Socks// Pearl Necklace The Limited//

I love how my mom decorated this tree! It was the perfect back drop for one of my favorite cold weather outfits. Over the past year I've definitely fallen in love with vests. They are a perfect layering tool and this fur vest is one of my new favorite pieces. I love wearing it with skirts and this gingham shirt. I'm excited to have more opportunities to wear it in the new year! These Hunter boots are perfect rain or snow. The boot socks add insulation and they still look cute with my outfits! 

Have a great week! 

xoxo

P.S. Check out my new About Page! This post is a great example of why pearls go with jeans ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment