09 February 2015

My New Apartment: February 2015

I finally ended up getting some pictures of my new bedroom! I was able to paint my own room, and choose a gray color because it went well with my navy and white color and its light enough! I warn you there is going to be a lot of pictures!

Here is just a cute accent piece. There are some pictures from my trip to Seattle! 

I have a lot of closet space, so I love being able to hang pieces up which is easier for me to visualize outfits. 

 Got to have my Audrey Hepburn! I love my little bed space, with a monogrammed pillow case and a sweet devotional. I also have a picture of MB & I, with a water glass and some flowers to liven up the room. 
My dresser! KG obviously makes an appearance, and she even made me a monogrammed painting! I love all of my pearls, and I have lots of nail polish. 

I really needed this bookshelf for extras! 



My desk! I love my monogrammed pencil holder and paper holder!

The side of my desk is definitely a zone for bags to be dumped!

My cork board! Lots of pictures and quotes to keep my motivated!


My comfy bed! It may no look like it but I have 4 layers on my bed, including a heated blanket!

I actually love hanging out in my room. It's warm and inviting, and definitively a reflection of my personality! I have a couple more items I would love to add, but there is only so much on can do with limited time and money! I was really lucky because the only furniture I have to buy was my desk and bookshelf, it may be mismatched but I think it gives my room a little college character.

Do you enjoy decorating? What are some of your favorite places to find items?

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks so cute! I wish your pictures were just a little larger so I could see some of the details. I cannot wait to decorate the first apartment I live in by myself. It can be difficult to decorate when you live with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take better pictures soon, I forgot my camera at home! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty place. I miss having my own apartment! Decorating is half the fun, isn't it? You really just can't go wrong with a little Audrey Hepburn. Have a great week!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Decorating is definitely half the fun! Audrey Hepburn is just classic isn't she? I hope your week is going well!

      Delete
  3. Love your apartment! I swear having an apartment in college is kind of a ritual, it's your first space you have as an adult and every year it seems to change so much. I've been in my current apartment for two years now, and can't wait to move to a larger one next year!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with the fact that having an apartment in college is kind of a ritual! I can't wait to have actual money to decorate my first "real world" apartment!

      Delete
  4. It looks awesome! And your bed does look especially comfy. I love the Audrey Hepburn tough. :)

    xx
    Allisonleighann

    ReplyDelete