24 March 2015

Healthy Lifestyle

I confess. I fell off the bandwagon when it comes to working out and eating healthy. Don't worry, I've paid for it. But now that the winter blues are going away and my schedule has calmed down I've re-committed myself to a healthy lifestyle.

This past Sunday I update my healthy lifestyle board, which was actually really fun. I printed out a compilation of motivating quotes to push me towards eating healthy and working out.

I've decided that I'm not on a diet, I'm going to be watching my calories but there will be no obsessive counting. I've made small, doable goals that I plan on crossing off as I go!

Over my spring break I went and bought weights so that I can do quick workouts at home when I don't have time to make it to the gym. Since my tennis shoes are over two years old (thanks Timehop) I also bought a new pair of tennis shoes that make me feel pretty cool.

Here are some of my favorite quotes, workouts & tips!




Great tip on how to drink more water from Carly at College Prepster!



Slowly building my activewear collection thanks to Emily from Ivory Lane!




Great moves to sculpt your arms!


I just may start making a smoothie for dinner on the go!


A great graphic of what to order when you get a drink, which normally have lots of calories!

A favorite graphic designer and blogger of mine, Breckenridge Charapich, has an amazing and inspirational Instagram, you should follow her!


I will post my mini healthy inspiration board soon, and I really hope that this has helped you change your lifestyle!

Do you have any blog posts regarding healthy lifestyles? Favorite fitness blogger? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @ash_vickneyPR!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a healthy outlook and approach, and I'm actually in the same boat as you are right now. I'm on MyFitnessPal (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/skbender) if you use that! We can offer each other support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's amazing! I'm not actually using any app to count calories, but let's connect on twitter! I'm @ash_vickneyPR !

      Delete