03 February 2014

Valentines Day OOTD

Valentines is just a couple weeks away! Here is a cute night out outfit for a date or a night out on the town with their girls!



Skirt// J.Crew Blouse// The Limited Shoes// DSW Earrings// J. Crew Necklace// J.Crew

Add a black blazer if you need a little something extra! I know this looks a little business like,but it's the perfect day to night outfit. I would wear this on a date, but that might just be the prep in me! I love dresses but it's so chilly up here, and I like to buy pieces I'll wear multiple times. 

Do you have a place to find the perfect red dress? What about pink? 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of a black pencil skirt- so clean, classic, and versatile! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award yesterday! I wanted to email you, but I couldn't find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! That's so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Love! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check my blog tomorrow for more info!

    sydney
    {everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! it looks so classy :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete