02 February 2015

Casual Internship Appropriate

One of the hardest parts of internships for is what to wear. I obsess over what to wear, because I want to look the part in order to help with my confidence while there. I have definitely had some misses this summer. However I've started to conquer my fear of styling by creating some great "casual" internship looks.


When in doubt, blazer. This is a great class to work outfit. A simple tee, gold chain neck lace, cheetah flats & dark skinny jeans is professional yet easy to throw together. 

This J.Crew Factory Gingham shirt and elbow patch sweater are adorable together, and with pearls it's a casual yet polished look. 

I love cable kings, and this maroon one from Gap is my favorite. Pair it was a pearl statement necklace and gold chain bracelet, you look internship ready!

Blazer- American Eagle (similar)//T-Shirt - Gap// 
Gingham Shirt- JCrew Factory// Sweater -JCrew Factory (Similar)
Cable Knit Sweater-Gap (similar)//


When in doubt, grab a pair of dark skinnies for your casual internship outfits. Lighter jeans can look too casual, and never grab a pair of ripped jeans. 

All of these are also great ways to look polished for class or at your student job!While I totally understand the appeal of yoga pants and a comfy sweatshirt, but I really like to dress up and show off my personal style!

What type of internship do you have this summer? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment